Your first visit to our office is really about getting to know you. We will listen while you share what brought you to our office and any major concerns you may have. It is our aim to discover how we may provide you with as much comfort as possible. Much of your first 90 minute appointment will be spent reviewing your medical health, taking necessary x-rays, completing a full head and neck examination for anything out of the ordinary, assessing the state of your oral health, and (if appropriate) cleaning your teeth.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Download to Fill Out and Print OR Email to us:
- Sign in for New Patient Forms
- Adult New Patient Information and Health History
- Child New Patient Information and Health History
- Financial Policy
- Statement of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.